During these unprecedented times, we are working proactively to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. Our goal is to do everything we can to help keep our people safe so that we can meet the ongoing needs of our customers.
Maintaining a Safe Workplace Helping our team members stay healthy is the top priority.
• Remote working for employees who are able
• Actively practicing social distancing in our workspaces
• Quarantining inbound shipments for 24 hours. Disinfecting packages and items that require more prompt attention.
• Reinforcing and practicing preventative sanitary and disinfecting measures
• Prohibiting visitors to our facilities
• Minimizing interaction with and practicing social distancing with freight carriers
• Providing curbside delivery for customer pick-up orders
• Employees are required to stay home if they feel ill.
• No work related travel (since January 2020)
We Are Here to Help Supporting our customers and providing products critical to infrastructure.
• Warehouse and value-add center are fully operational
• Customer Service and Technical support are available and ready to assist
While some states are closing non-essential businesses, thus far FactoryMation is not impacted. FactoryMation is a critical supplier of equipment to facilities in every Sector of the Critical Infrastructure through Health Care & Public Health, Food Preparation and Agriculture, Water Management, Energy Generation, etc. Our products are essential to the operations that help sustain critical services during this pandemic. https://www.cisa.gov/identifying-critical-infrastructure-during-covid-19
We continue to monitor and evaluate further actions to ensure the continuity of support for our customers and look forward to serving you. We value your business and want to reassure you that you can count on us during these challenging times.