Industrial Temperature Controllers
Temperature Controllers receive input signals from devices such as temperature sensors. The controller then uses that data to compare to the desired temperature and provides output to another part of the control system, such as a fan or a heater, to manipulate the temperature.
- Four types of control modes: PID with Auto-tune, ON/OFF, Manual, and PID programmable control (Ramp/Soak control).
- PID control function allows 64 sets of temperature and control times.
- Dual output control (Heating/cooling control)
- RS-485, 2400 to 38,400bps, MODBUS RTU/ASCII
- Multiple output configurations
- UL File #E243710
Universal Sensor Inputs
- Thermocouple (K, J, T, E, N, R, S, B, L, U, TXK)
- 3 wire platinum RTD (pt100, jpt100)
- Analog (0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-50mV)